11 days Dynamic Yunnan
Introduction: This tour explores the rich culture, diverse cuisine and spectacular landscapes of Yunnan Province, a region in southwestern China where Chinese, Tibetans, Laotians, Burmese, Vietnamese, Indians and hill tribe minorities converge. In recent years the region’s roads, hotels and other infrastructure have markedly improved, making Yunnan one of China’s most enticing destinations.
Erhai Lake in Dali First Bend of Yangtze River
- Sightseeing the Stone Forest where call as "natural museum landscape model ", seven regional areas of the Stone Forest Scenic Area in all.
- Take a cruise boat out onto Erhai Lake, giving you splendid views of the mountains and local fishermen out on the lake.
- Sightseeing lijiang, at the very heart of the ancient Naxi Kingdom , " Dongba " culture still exists today.
- Feel one of the deepest and most stunning river canyon in the world- Tiger Leaping Gorge
- Visit the Song zanlin temple where you will be able to experience Lamasery magnificent architecture
Price: 1310US/p.p (8915RMB/p.p) with the single extra room:250US/p.p (1600RMB/P.P) for a group of 6-9 persons .
1850US/p.p (12600RMB/p.p) with the single extra room: 250US/p.p (1600RMB/P.P)for a group of 2-5 persons.
Above price is inclusive of:
- Air tickets: Kunming/Dali & Shanghri La/Kunming with the airport tax.
- Sightseeing tours (entrace) with private English speaking guide and private air-con van transfering all the trip
- Accommodations in above hotels and the daily ABF(American Buffet Breakfast)
- Meals: Meals listed in the itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
Non includsive of :
- Tipping to guides/drivers for a good service
- Other items not mentioned in our above pogram
Not interested in this tour? We will help you to design your trip. Please contact us.