5 Days Trekking The Great Wall
In Beijing, there are several portions of the Great Wall worth visiting. These include the renowned Badaling Great Wall, the lesser known but the most stunning Jinshanling and Simatai Great Walls as well as many other parts unknown. This trekking along the Great Wall takes us to the wild and untamed part: Jinshanling-Simatai to admire it from close or afar, high or low, be immersed glorious retrospect.
Day1 Arrive at Beijing, visit Hongtong-Beijing local residential coutyard and community lane.
Day2 Visit Tian'an men Square, Forbidden City and Temple of Heaven.
Day3 Drive to Greatwall, trek from Jinshanling Pass to Simatai Pass, after trekking, back to the city to visit the modern art Loft gallery-978 Art Zone.
Day4 Morning drive the Great wall, Badali part, after lunch visit Ming Tomb&Secred Road.
Day5 Summer Palace in the morning, afternoon free time for shopping or go to shop in Silkmarkt as optional.
The lowest Price: 265USD/p.p with single extra 150USD/p.p. with staying in Holiday inn Temple of Heaven (4 star) Beijing hotel's picture.
Above price is inclusive of:
- Sightseeing tours (entrace) with private English speaking guide and private air-con van transfering all the trip
- Accommodations in above hotels and the daily ABF(American Buffet Breakfast)
- Meals: Meals listed in the itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
Non includsive of :
- Tipping to guides/drivers for a good service
- Other items not mentioned in our above pogram
- Air tickets of both abroad and inbound flight.
Not interested in this tour? We will help you to design your trip. Please contact us.