Cultural Mosaic-Tea Horse road (Kunming-Dali-Shaxi-Lijiang-Shangri la)
This comfortable and relaxing journey retraces a portion of the fabled Ancient Tea & Horse Caravan Trail, which still retains enough of its historical remnants, old-town villages and multicultural inhabitants to make for an absorbing and memorable voyage. Meeting in Kunming, we first fly to Dali, the home of the Bai people and the ancient capital of the Nanchao Kingdom. Then we drive up North and make our way through hills before we arrive at Shaxi Old Town, where we visit the historic Sideng market and Shizhong Grottos. Ascending higher we get into the Lijiang basin with the sights and sounds of Naxi culture. Later we head up even higher into the blue Tibetan skies of Shangri-la, where we end our journey.
- 1300US/p.p (8835RMB/p.p) with single extra room:200US/p.p(1360RMB/p.p) for a group of 2-5 persons.
- 1100US/p.p (7480RMB/p.p) with single extra room:200US/p.p(1360RMB/p.p) for a group of 6-9 persons.
Above price is inclusive of:
- Air tickets: Kunming/Dali & Shangri-la/Kunming with the airport tax.
- Sightseeing tours (entrace) with private English speaking guide and private air-con van transfering all the trip
- Accommodations in above hotels and the daily ABF(American Buffet Breakfast)
- Meals: Meals listed in the itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
Non includsive of :
- Tipping to guides/drivers for a good service
- Other items not mentioned in our above pogram
Not interested in this tour? We will help you to design your trip. Please contact us.